ballasHoughFanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our writting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Longing For You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MBallasDHoughfan
Admin

Longing For You Empty
PostSubject: Longing For You   Longing For You EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Sara was just wrapping up another work day, as the Director of a Kindercare located in the Los Angeles area. She was looking forward to just relaxing this weekend, this is how she spent most of them after working with children all week. She loved working with children, it was a passion of hers. It was also through this love that she met her fellow co-worker and best friend Gina, both started as just teaching assistants at Kindercare, but have worked their way up to Director and Assistant Director.

The two of them had quite a bit in common, mostly the fact that they were both living with two pros from Dancing With the Stars. Gina was dating and living with Derek Hough, while Sara was living with Mark Ballas. Both were huge fans of the show, and they were able to get tickets to see a live show and had the chance to meet both of them 2 years ago, and everything else had been history after that.

She had always had a crush on Mark, and over the last couple years he had been in relationships with someone. Right now he was in another one with someone that irked Sara, she just had no good feelings about her from the start, but didn't have the heart to tell Mark because he seemed happy.

She was jealous of what Gina had with Derek, but was happy for them all the same. She was even more jealous because the two of them were on vacation, celebrating their 6 month anniversary.

After Sara packed up, she walked out to her 2003 Explorer to drive home. Sara's way of living was a little different than Mark's she just considered herself a normal girl who didn't like to spend a lot of money on things. He had insisted on buying her a new car for a while now, and she found nothing wrong with her explorer, it worked fine and it got her from place to place. She shook her head at the thought as she drove to the apartment she shared with Mark.

------

Sara was just relaxing on the couch with her laptop and a bag of potato chips, when she heard Mark walk in. She was always excited to see him when he got home. She got up from the couch to greet him, he was wearing his red frog hat, a plain white shirt and black sweat pants. She loved his sense of style, he always looked so comfy. After these past two years it was hard to believe this beautiful man was her roommate and one of her best friends, and always showed him that.

"Marki!! Finally you are home!" she said smiling.

Mark smiled at her like he always did and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. His smiles always made her melt, well almost everything about him made her melt. She could also smell smoke on him, but she knew he was working on his album, and some of the people he worked with smoked.

"Hey baby girl, so good to be home with you." he said smiling. "and I wish I could stay in, but I made plans with BC."

Sara felt her heart sink a little bit, though it usually did when he mentioned his girlfriend. Sara had seen the girl over here a few times and Sara never got a good vibe from her. She didn't seem like Mark's type, but again Sara didn't consider herself Mark's type either.

A few hours later, Sara had fallen asleep on the couch in the middle of watching an episode of Game of Thrones, all comfy in a Chicago Bears t-shirt and grey lounging pants with her laptop on her lap. She woke up to the sound of the tv system being turned off, and she noticed that she had been laid down and given a pillow and a blanket to cover up with. She smiled when she saw Mark putting their Game of Thrones dvd box set in the drawer under their tv.

"Hey...I was watching that." she said smiling, before letting out a yawn.

Mark smiled as he turned around to look at her. "My apologies ma'am, how can I make it up to you?" Mark replied.

Sara sat up as he joined her on the couch, and turned the tv back on. "Watch Game of Thrones with me." she replied before she kissed him on the cheek as she rested her legs across his lap.

"I am sorry if I woke you up honey." Mark replied as he kissed her on the forehead wrapping an arm around her.

"Shhh it's ok Marki, I'm glad you did. I was missing my Game of Thrones buddy anyway. Didn't wanna watch any without you." she said as she shared her blanket with Mark, and then she grabbed the remote and pressed play.

The two best friends snuggled and enjoyed each other's company while they watched their favorite show together, and they ended up falling asleep together on the couch.

Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

Longing For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longing For You   Longing For You EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Mark woke to the sound of knocking on the door of the apartment, opening his eyes he saw it was morning and he had slept through the night with Sara on the couch. Bc was on the other side of the door when he opened it, stepping outside he closed the door behind him. "What is that about Mark? I can't come inside?" Bc asked arms crossed.

"Sara fell asleep on the couch last night and i didn't want our voices to wake her." Mark said lighting up a cigarette "Listen about our fight last night I am sorry."

"You know Mark, I wish you would ask her to move out of the apartment." Bc said cutting him off "I have never felt comfortable with her staying here with you."

"You knew she lived with me before we started dating because that was the first thing i mentioned to you." Mark said shaking his head "I am not asking her to move out."

"She is in love with you Mark and i don't like the idea of that." bc said almost in his face a flash of anger in her eyes.

"Like i said i am not asking her to move out." Mark said his voice just as cold as hers "And she is not in love with me, I am her best friend, more like a brother."

"Please Mark I can tell when another female is after a man." Bc said as she rolled her eyes "wake up and smell the coffee babe and trust me on this one."

"I have woken up and smelled the coffee and i am standing my grounds on this subject." Mark told her "Now if you will excuse me i need to get back inside, we still on for tonight?"

"I was coming by to tell you i have to cancel on coming to your gig and going out afterwards." Bc told him "Something has come up and i can't make it."

"Fine, I will call you tomorrow then." Mark said before he kissed her cheek then went back inside where Sara still lay asleep on the couch.

Mark watched as she slept, for the longest time he had longed to be with Sara but had showed no emotions of having those same feelings for him. Sighing Mark went off to towards the bathroom and showered for the day. When he got out of the shower he smelled breakfast cooking and he smiled to himself as he dressed for the day in black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt that showed off his sleeve tattoo. "Hungry?" Sara asked as he came into the kitchen and kissed her cheek.

"I am always hungry." Mark reminded her with a laugh "Coming to the sayers club tonight to see me play?"

"I don't know Mark you know how Bc feels about me hanging around with you." Sara sighed as she leaned against the kitchen counter wearing jeans and a shirt her feet still bare.

"Bc won't be there tonight." Mark told her before taking a bite of eggs from his plate "Please come Sara you need to get out more often babe."

"Alright you have talked me into it." Sara said before she kissed his cheek, she could smell cigarette smoke on his breath but she said nothing just sighed and fixed herself a plate of food and joined him at the table.

That night Sara dressed in dressy black Capri pants and a light pink top, her long hair was pulled into a ponytail. Mark could not take his eyes off her as she entered the living area. "Your looking at me in a way you should not be." Sara warned him.

"Right, sorry." Mark apologized to her, in his state of mind he really wasn't sorry. She looked stunning.

"Did you take Corky to potty?" Sara asked referring to Mark's black Scottish terrier pup.

"Just brought him back in." Mark told her before grabbing his car keys before allowing her out the front door before him.

Once at the club Mark placed Sara front and center of the stage, she rarely came to see him perform due to the fact of Bc being there as well. Sara ordered her first drink of the night before she knew it she was feeling tipsy and light headed just as Mark came onstage to perform

Back to top Go down
https://ballashoughfanfic.board-directory.net
MBallasDHoughfan
Admin

Longing For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longing For You   Longing For You EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:25 am

Sara loved coming to watch Mark perform, she loved listening to him sing and loved it when he played guitar. His voice was so warm and soothing to listen to, and he was so gifted at playing. She knew that he really enjoyed playing, and he was currently working on a debut album and she was so proud of him.

She wasn't sure if it was the drinks she had, but Mark was more appealing to her this night probably because BC was nowhere to be seen, and she could truly enjoy herself with him tonight.

After Mark had finished his show, Sara could feel the affects of the drinks she had. When she drank she got really happy, and she came out of her shell more.

Sara used the ladies room and made sure her hair and make-up looked alright before she went to knock on Mark's dressing room door, but she did not hear a response the first two times, so she just let herself in. She could hear him cleaning himself up in the bathroom. The alcohol in her made her imagine Mark naked and washing himself in the shower. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the door open, and she saw Mark walk out in a pair of jeans and no shirt. He had beautiful tattoos on his body, her favorite one was a bible verse he had put on the left side of his torso. She had dreamed of kissing him there many times, she knew this was the alcohol making her think this way about him.

"Hey! What are you doing in here little girl? Who said you could be in here?" Mark said with a smirk, when he spotted Sara, wearing blue jeggings her one pair of black boots and a simple black top with a hot pink tank top underneath.

"Oh I am sorry I was trying to find the bathroom, guess I made a wrong turn." Sara replied smiling, as she blushed a little. She squealed and laughed when he pulled her into a hug, and kissed her on the cheek sending chills everywhere.

"Mmm...Marki you were so great tonight baby, not that you've ever had a bad night. You really seemed to be enjoying yourself up there tonight." she told him before she pulled back a little bit and rested her hands on his forearms while he kept his hands on her sides.

"It was because I had my girl here watching me, I really appreciate you being here. I wish you would come see me perform more, regardless of BC being here or not." Mark told her sincerely before he pulled her closer and kissed her on the forehead.

"Yes, you're right Marki. I shouldn't let her control when I am allowed to see you, I mean you are my roommate so, there isn't anything she can do about that, plus I found you first before she did. You're mine!" Sara said before she hugged him again and kissed him on his still bare chest.

What happened next was something neither of them expected, it just kind of happened. Sara felt Mark place his gentle hands on the sides of her neck, and then he pressed his lips softly against hers.

Sara's heart skipped a beat the minute Mark's lips touched hers, and she was left breathless when he pulled away for a second. Then they both started to laugh, which was music to her ears. Then Sara surprised herself and Mark when she kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck, she blushed again when he pulled her closer to him.

-------

Mark and Sara arrived at their apartment, and the two of them had a hard time trying to keep their hands off of each other until they got inside. Mark held her hand and once they were inside, he kissed Sara again and backed her up against the door.

"Mmm...Marki I have been dreaming of you kissing me for so long, among other things." Sara said breathlessly against his lips.

Mark smiled before he moved a little lower to kiss her neck, as he helped her out of her jacket. "What kinds of things baby? Things like this?" he asked as he kissed her neck again.

Eventually Mark lead her into his bedroom, and they somehow found their way onto his queen sized bed, and they helped each other undress until Mark was in his boxers and Sara was in her bra and still had her pants on. Even though she had known Mark for a while, she was nervous about him seeing her body like this.

"Baby, you are so beautiful. I want to see you." Mark murmured softly to her before he kissed her chest and moved his way down to her hips as he slipped his fingers into her jeggings and started to pull them down.

"Mark!" she gasped as she felt herself blushing but Mark made her feel comfortable and let him take her pants off, and the way he was looking at her aroused her more than she already was.

After a passionate love making session Sara sighed contently as Mark kissed her lovingly before he laid down beside her and held her close to him as they fell asleep shortly after.
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

Longing For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longing For You   Longing For You EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Mark woke the next morning feeling as if he had been hit by a freight train, he knew this feeling and he knew it meant he would spend almost the whole following week in bed with the flu. Sara stirred beside him in the bed and he smiled as thoughts from the night before flashed through his mind. "Mmm morning." She said in a sleepy voice.

"Morning to you sleepyhead." Mark said sickness already setting up in his voice.

"You alright babe?" Sara asked leaning up on one elbow, the cover slid down a little revealing her boob.

"Coming down with the flu." Mark replied to her as his cell phone began to ring "it is Bc." He told her.

"I am going to shower." Sara whispered getting out of bed revealing her naked body.

"Hey baby, I missed you last night." Mark lied as he answered the phone. He had not missed her at all. He enjoyed Sara being there and what had happened between them.

"You sound like your sick." Bc said a annoyed tone in her voice "I tried calling last night but you didn't answer."

"I am coming down with the flu, and I turned my phone to silent when I went to bed." Mark told her "Jesus Bc give me a break, don't get pissed if I don't always answer."

"Listen i don't want to risk catching the flu." Bc told him "I will be in Aspen for a week with some girlfriends. Don't call me, I will call you." With that he heard the line go dead.

Mark groaned and pulled the covers over his head, this relationship with Bc was getting confusing and turning into nothing but arguing."

"Everything alright?" Sara asked not long after a towel wrapped around her body.

"I just don't know." Mark said shaking his head while he watched the towel drop from her body. She dressed in a pair of gray sweats and a ohio state t-shirt.

"Are you hungry?" Sara asked as she looked at him laying there knowing he was naked under the covers.

"Stay with me please, I don't want food right now." Mark pleaded with his brown eyes.

"Alright." Sara agreed as she crawled onto the bed with him, Mark scooted closer to her and they found themselves snuggling together in bed.

===
Gina and Derek strolled hand in hand through Aspen happily in love, the love they had for one another was the love everyone longed for. "Honey i want to look inside this thrift store." Gina said to him.

Derek smiled as she skipped happily into the shop. she was so much happier since she had met him. sitting down on a nearby bench his eyes watched the people passing by. suddenly his eyes fixed on Val one of the pro dancers on the show, at his side was Mark`s girlfriend bc Jean. "Derek is something wrong?" Gina asked, he had not noticed her come out of the shop.

"i think i just saw Val and Mark`s girlfriend together." Derek replied in shock.

"would not surprise me, she is a female whore and he is a male version." Gina said "poor Mark will be crushed.

"How am i suppose to break this to him?" Derek asked.

"Are you sure it was her baby?" Gina asked.

"99 percent sure." Derek sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://ballashoughfanfic.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Longing For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longing For You   Longing For You Empty

Back to top Go down

Longing For You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ballasHoughFanfiction :: mark stories-
Jump to: