ballasHoughFanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our writting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Home Chicago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MBallasDHoughfan
Admin

Sweet Home Chicago  Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Home Chicago    Sweet Home Chicago  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:30 am

Summary: It’s in the middle of the 2014-2015 season for the Chicago Blackhawks, and the team was on a mission to bring the Stanley Cup back to Chicago. Sara is an ordinary girl who loves the team, and goes out on the town after a Blackhawks victory with her friends, and the unexpected happens.

Chapter 1: Sweet Home Chicago

“HAWKS WIN!!!” could be seen and heard throughout the United Center after the Blackhawks won a high scoring game against the Arizona Coyotes. This victory was even sweeter for Sara because it was her birthday and two of her favorite Blackhawks, Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane each scored a goal that night. The Blackhawks ended up winning 5-1.

Sara’s seats were right behind the Blackhawks bench, so she got to see her favorite team up close, she was wearing her red Patrick Kane jersey that night, which earned her a warm-up puck from #88 himself. She could’ve sworn that she saw him wink at her before he went out onto the ice and then he scored the third goal of the night, which made her heart skip a beat and made her freak out on the inside a little bit.

Sara was on cloud 9 from such an exciting night, but the night was just beginning for her.
About an hour later Sara was at a club with her friends as her birthday celebration continued and they were also celebrating the Blackhawks win. She was already on her second drink at the bar, and she had a couple beers at the game as well. She was starting to feel the effects of the drinks, but wasn’t going to stop yet. She was on the dance floor with her friends, she was wearing a birthday girl sash, which had gotten the attention from someone else in the club, but the truth is she had his attention all night.
She was having so much fun, but she wanted to rest her feet for a bit after being on them a lot that day.

“I’m going to sit down for a minute, rest my feet a little bit.” Sara told her friends, as she took one last drink of her whiskey and ginger ale. She was debating in her head weather or not she should stop or get one more drink. As she was thinking it over in her head while she was checking facebook on her phone, she saw someone approach her out of the corner of her eye.

She looked up and she saw a man coming over to her with a drink in each hand, she noticed him smiling a little too but didn’t think much of it, she also noticed he was wearing a Toews jersey. She hadn’t seen this man before, but if he was a Hawks fan he couldn’t be that bad. Sure he didn’t quite add up to how handsome her favorite players were but he was still cute.

“Hey birthday girl, your boy looked good out there tonight.” The man told her as he placed one of the drinks on the table in front of her, as he motioned to the #88 on her sleeve. “Lucky you getting a puck from Kaner.”

“Um..thank you. Yes it was awesome getting a puck from him.” Sara told him smiling, as she thought about Patrick Kane looking at her through the glass as he was getting off the ice after warmups, and flipped the puck to her over the glass, and melted a little when he smiled at her. “Your boy looked good out there too.” She said motioning to the #19 on his sleeve.

She felt a little nervous around this guy for some reason, it was probably just because she doesn’t really interact with guys that much.

“You don’t need to worry about paying me back for it, it’s on me.” He told her as he took a sip of his drink.

From just a few tables down, someone else was watching this interaction go down, he didn’t know this woman, though he saw her at the United Center before. He felt the need to keep an eye on her for some reason.

“Thank you, that’s sweet of you.” She said as she took a sip of the whiskey ginger ale, and she knew she was reaching her limit but she drank more of it anyway, it wasn’t often that guys offered to buy her a drink.

As she consumed it she started to feel funny, but she figured it was from all the drinks she had that night. Even though she was a little tipsy she knew she didn’t react to drinks quite this way before, her head started to feel heavy, and she had feeling he had slipped something in her drink and she pushed it away.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” the guy asked her as he put his hand on her shoulder, and then he brushed her hair off of her shoulder.

Sara shrugged away from the contact. “Nothing I’m just tired all of a sudden. Too much hockey excitement and drinks for one day I suppose.” She told him. “I think I’m gonna just head home.”

“You could come home with me, I’ll take care of you.” He told her as he rested his hand on her leg.

“No, get your hands off of me. I don’t know you.” She told him sternly, as she slapped his hand off, and she knew she had to get away from him, but in her current state she knew it would be difficult and he was bigger than her.

She grabbed her purse and her coat, and then she tried to stand holding onto the side of the table to balance herself, and the guy put his arm around her waist as she tried to walk away from him.

“You can’t walk away from me, baby.” He told her tightening his grip on her.

“Stop touching me!” she tried to yell at him over the music playing in the club, as she pushed his arm off of her. “Leave me alone.”

They were not far from the other man who was watching them, and he knew he had to help her. It was clear she wasn’t interested in this loser. He took one last swig of his beer and got up from his seat and walked over to her. He had a crazy idea in his head and he hoped it wouldn’t back fire.

Sara could see someone coming their way out of the corner of her eye, and she hoped they would help her. She looked over at them, and it was a little difficult to make out their face, but she could make out someone just a little taller than her and they had blonde curls.

“Hey! Leave my girl alone asshole!” Sara heard the other man say, and he pushed the jerk away from her. She was able to get a good look at his face now and she couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Patrick!” she said excitedly. It was hard to believe that Patrick Kane came to her rescue but was grateful for it, and she loved seeing the dumbfounded look on the jerk’s face. She blushed a little after she realized Patrick called her his girl, even though she didn’t know him at all. When he winked at her though she knew he remembered her from the game earlier that night, which made her blush. It was clear to her that he was pretending to be her boyfriend to get the jerk to leave her alone.

“Are you ready to get out of here honey?” Patrick asked her as he put his arm around her protectively, he also used his arm to help her stand.

“Yes, I’m ready to go home. I’m sure you are too Patty.” Sara replied yawning as she wrapped her arm around him and she kissed him on the cheek, to make their “relationship” look more real. She couldn’t help but feel dizzy from how good he smelled, and the fact she just kissed him on the cheek.

She was also relieved when the jerk left, and after the shock of seeing Patrick Kane wore off a little she was more worn out than she thought. She gave him a hug, and let out a deep sigh of relief.

“Thank you so much for helping me! I’m sorry if I ruined your evening.” She said as she rubbed her forehead after pulling away from him. “You didn’t have to do that.”

“No, of course not! I remember seeing you at the game tonight, and that guy was a jerk to you. Even if he was wearing a Hawks jersey, but I’ve always said you can never trust anyone who wears a Toews jersey.” Patrick told her, with a smile on his face that made her melt.

“What about the real Toews, can he be trusted?” Sara asked smiling. She was surprised with herself at being able to speak in her current state.

“Definitely not, he’s Canadian. Everyone knows Canadians can’t be trusted either.” Patrick told her with a smirk on his face.

“Well you can trust me because I’m wearing a Patrick Kane jersey tonight.” Sara said smiling as she took off her coat to show him.

Patrick smiled at her, and he already knew there was something special about her. He knew that when he saw her at the game too. “Which is why I gave you one of the warm-up pucks tonight.”

“Thank you! I’m Sara by the way, guess you should know who you saved tonight.” She told him, as she put her coat back on.

“Patrick.” He said smiling as he helped her with her coat.

“Thank you. It’s nice to meet you Patrick.” She replied as she wanted to melt when he smiled at her. His blue eyes alone were enough to make her melt, but she loved it when he smiled.

After the shock of meeting him wore off, she was suddenly really tired from whatever the jerk slipped into her drink, and she grabbed onto Patrick. He was there to help her stand, and he wrapped his arm around her again.

“That jerk put something in your drink didn’t he?” Patrick asked her as he helped her walk outside.

Sara was a little surprised he picked up on that, as she wrapped an arm around him. “Yes I believe he did, but thankfully I didn’t drink much of it. I know myself enough to know that I don’t normally feel this way when I drink.” She told him, as he was able to track down a cab.

Sara watched with tired eyes as a yellow taxi pulled up to the curb where they were standing, and he opened the door for her and helped her get in before getting in on the other side.

“I can make it home by myself Mr. Kane.” She told him yawning as she rested her head against the back of the seat.

“Maybe, but I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight unless I know you made it home safe. Us Hawks players and fans have to stick together.” Patrick told her.

“I guess you’re right.” She told him as she closed her eyes.

Sara couldn’t help but smile at what he just told her, she’s surprised to see such a different side of him. She has heard stories about him being the team’s party boy, and how he picks up girls all the time. She knows though that he was that way when he was younger and now that he’s a little older maybe he was growing up a little. She felt like she could trust him, which was weird because she barely knew him as a person.

She didn’t remember dozing off in the back of the cab, but she felt Patrick shaking her awake. She blushed a little as she realized she had fallen asleep with her head on his shoulder. She must have done so without realizing it, and he didn’t seem to mind but she was still embarrassed.

“Do you need any help walking inside?” Patrick asked her before he paid the driver for her.

“Yes, please. I’m sorry, I’m just so tired and I don’t trust myself to make it up, especially in these boots.” She told him as she rubbed her tired eyes.

Patrick got out and then went around the cab to help her out, and helped her inside her apartment. “Are you sure you don’t mind me coming in?” as he closed the door behind them, and he immediately knew he was inside the apartment of a big Blackhawks fan.

“Of course not, you saved me from that jerk. Who knows what would’ve happened if you hadn’t done anything. Thank you again.” She told him as she took her coat off. “Even though I did just meet you, it feels right having you here, and I wouldn’t feel safe without you here. I like a strong hockey player here with me, especially if it’s Patrick Kane.”

“You’re welcome, and it is nice being here with you too. I feel something with you that I don’t normally feel when I am around women, and I like it.” He told her as he held onto her hand, and an electrifying feeling went through him as he did. He knew she could feel it too.

Sara smiled back at him as she took his hand and brought him over to her couch, where the two of them got comfortable on the couch.

“Welcome to my apartment, Patrick Kane.” She told him as she blushed a little when he smiled at her again, and she wanted to melt into a puddle wondering if he’d always have that effect on her.

“Thank you, it’s a nice apartment. It’s obvious that a Blackhawks fan lives here but I love it. The best part of it though is my pretty birthday girl living here.” Patrick told her as he rubbed his thumb over her hand, which made tingles spread across her arm.

“Thank you for making my birthday so special, and it could’ve ended up being really bad but it didn’t. You made my birthday so much better than it already was.” Sara told him as she looked at him, trying to avoid looking into his blue eyes. Her heart was beating faster when she thought he moved closer to her on the couch. “And what makes you think I am your girl?” she asked smiling.

Patrick smiled back at her before he moved a strand of her hair away from her green eyes. “Well, you are wearing my jersey, and I know you want me to kiss you right now.” He told her. “Whatever my girl wants, my girl gets.”

Tingles spread through her body again as he kept his hand on her face, and she felt herself being pulled closer and she closed her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat when his soft lips touched hers so gently, but it was enough to make her dizzy, and she felt him move his hand down to the side of her neck.

Sara pulled away from him for a moment to catch her breath, and she found his beautiful blue eyes looking back at her curiously. “Mmm…that is the best birthday present I have gotten tonight, and something your girl will definitely want more of.” She said smiling as she kissed him back, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Sara was more awake after he kissed her, and she moved her hands down over his neck, smiling when she found the top of his button up shirt. She kissed his chin and moved her lips down his neck.

She felt him stop her from unbuttoning his shirt, and then he gently moved his fingers under her chin and had her look up at him.

“What’s wrong?” she asked confused at why he stopped her.

“I don’t think we should do this tonight. Let’s slow down a little bit.” Patrick told her as he laid down with her on her sofa. He couldn’t believe his own ears when he had asked her to stop. “Believe me I want to do this, but I want to wait until you haven’t been drinking slash slightly drugged so you can enjoy it better.”

Sara smiled at him before she took off her boots before she got comfy against him on the couch, wrapping an arm around him as he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her on the top of the head. “You really are a gentleman Mr. Kane.” She told him as she rested her head on his chest, and let out a big yawn as she closed her eyes, and she quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Chicago
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ballasHoughFanfiction :: Tristan stories-
Jump to: